hi,
I so far had no reason to connect a 2 monitor to my MacBook Pro 17 ".
After I watched a HD movie on my mac, I wanted to do something new and use my old HD TV as output device .
Who knows the Windows operating system, I am referring to XP, is to connect a 2 monitor to a laptop but also frequently associated with a reboot of the system. The mobile computers do have the option of using a key combination eg as "Fn + F3/F4" the display on each monitor to clone or a 2, single issue, but would you want to use advanced features such as desktop extension that transmits. they usually only clean with all the options to reboot or if that mobile TV has been already connected to a monitor.
concluded with this background knowledge, I carefully remove the DVI connector to my mac. A second later, "dimmed" to the desktop, another second dimmed later return to the desktop in addition to the output on my HD TV. WOW. My HD TV is automatically configured as a desktop extension to the right. In Windows I had to set it manually.
size nor would my enthusiasm when I started the program in the System
Displays. On any display the appropriate configuration mask was displayed!
display to MacBook Pro:
display on HD TV:
It's an incredible feeling to be able to admire this beautiful operating system on a large Augabegerät
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment