. New here and already an old book at hand
Part of an English translation at the bottum!
Well, that is in life. Apparently there are three things every man should do in life in order to perpetuate in this world. Just a pity that the human race / manhood has not yet decide which these are 3 things. I've heard of such things as
- "have kids" (expensive)
- "Building a house" (expensive)
- "plant a tree" (?! WTF)
is almost useful also traded:
- "write a book" (explain that would be why would you need the tree)
Well work We stop by us from the bottom up.
a book (or at least Book 1 of the former 3) I wrote 2 years ago. I found it with its more than 23 chapters already long because I normally never write, but somehow it appears with its only 46 pages back around quite short.
It's about me, or me as a basis PLUS a few extras MINUS a few facts + law Writes and grammatical errors (as Mama) in a world that is not thought through, with limited Characters, physical head stands and other things that you as a mathematician (or mathematics student) is defined simply because you need it once could.
this book I would like to share with you, but there are three problems: first
I would not think it can read every idiot.
Furries who are interested in a story of a beginner, where, although some run around naked, is not even geyifft but are welcome to read through this spectacle.
-> I need to figure out how I can make these texts accessible to all groups, without any need to include in my friends list (for friends I have, of course nothing), at least nothing effective: D)
second Since the story is 2 years old, and my attitude have changed some things and writing skills, could I perhaps even new or better ideas have come to change scenes that have me at that time already fallen only with gritted teeth, I would like to rewrite history and only make chapters online.
third Here I could have international audience. For this reason, I would also like to translate the story into English. I can enough English to chat with people. Talking to people I can however not so good, and I do not even know why. And a story, my story translated I do not trust me completely, as I have already noted, in an experiment that could change the significance. For this reason I would need one of the more volunteers, which my English translation again do to and tell me what is wrong (grammar, words) and where you could improve it (in terms of expression, not content;))
Off these three reasons (laziness + + degree *) it will last very long until I'll upload the first chapter, and then it will go any faster.
I look forward to many patient victims mfg * hehe *
. Karana DaCoon
* Yes, lower semesters students (perhaps as 1-4) some have no time during the study. Students, the "minimum period of study" override have, and still hope to be finished (after 9tem semesters usually) have some really Recreation in the normal period (up to work / job) because they only have to make up for what they do in the 9 semesters have not done before.
The Part of the English translation:
There are 3 things to do for a man, to gain eternity on Earth. (Like "get a child", "build a house", "plant a tree", or some other things nobody knows exactly). I'll try to do my best writing in a book.
This book will be about me, a blue raccoon PLUS some facts, MINUS some other facts, some spellingmisstakes, bad translations, a not completly planned world, physical errors and other unbelieveable things.
But there are 3 problems:
1. Not everybody shall be allowed to read it. It is from a furry for furries and there is NO yiff in it.
2. The story is 2 years old, so i want to rewrite it. This will take a whole while, eventhough i want to uplaod chapter after chapter and not the whole 23 chapter รก 2 pages at once.
3. the story is in German, i have to translate it and need people to reread it, before i'll post it.
Those three + a thing called "Real Life" push the publication of the first chapter in a far away future, and the others will not take any less time publication after publication.
But i'll be happy if you read my story, if you ever get the chance to do so.
Bye, Karana DaCoon
0 comments:
Post a Comment