Ger5: A week in which nothing was going on?
Dear diary,
began the week as they had finished -
Although stressful, now that. I think of it do I can not remember why that was really so ...
My week began with that last Monday for the new plan comes into force as of the first lecture is therefore only by 16.: 15 clock. That is, if I would finally find people here in Aachen, which had sometimes the time and inclination, I could still get drunk on Sunday and go with those still prevent a hangover (* Whir, hangover *) in the university.
Despite the time it was possible for me to miss the bus that I had hidden punctuality. Even after I missed the bus and was too lazy to continue running. In the third bus, I finally met JJ, with whom I had eaten so far today at noon. The called me crazy to go to an exercise to which I have 25 minutes late, but if this exercise takes only 45 minutes. Well, in the end it only took 24 minutes and arrived when I came to meet me all the students: D Well, it was only organizational information (such as the ambush with the 2 homework an admission criterion for the stochastic exam).
after this but very successful visit of the exercise event I decided NOT to go to linear algebra exercise. Reason: I would only be allocated to Thursday one because I had signed up this late. Another point about which you had to take care of themselves.
The troupe, in which I am a free member, has agreed to go to Tuesday morning in an exercise to be held more frequently during the week. One can see what date you want to exercise, and one must not commit himself again.
The chosen date was unfortunately my unit at 8:15 Tuesday morning, so I have come too late ^ ^
Too much blah after the lesson and made me miss another bus to the next exercise about 20 minutes too late.
was followed by the lecture that I missed last week due to the compulsory internship event. Because an hour thereafter, I went home to the next lecture will also be too late, this time with consequences.
The first course "Introduction to Databases," appeared to be well attended, for at least 20 students per side sat on the stairs, because the auditorium was full.
Due to the fact that I had in Linear Algebra already the exam registration, my lecture but not again want to listen to complete, I appeared on time for this to the teacher (I think he's only doctor, not a Proffessor) a few questions about . make Here I learned
2 important things: 1 It is not a new substance occurring in comparison to last year. 2. The lecture will be filmed and you can download from the Internet.
With this information, I left the lecture 2 minutes after they had started and did not return: D
Wednesday was not a pretty day. I had written shortly before the beginning of term exam, the results of which provided any yet. The online query result told me I would not have existed, but not the score, so I had the insight to look into it. The inspection revealed that I have missed 9 full points for passing. This is definitely not good news, because I actually had a very good feeling had.
Thursday I was finally assigned to a group of linear algebra, which allows me to do homework (you will have to be signed ,...), what I do but could not because tax was up 8 clock in the morning ... THANK YOU! Well, at least this was not on point and I need the points are not, as previously approved.
Friday was boring. From 8:15 to 9:45 University, and then released.
Who cares really the end of my week? And I kept somewhere late?
All the best, Karana
0 comments:
Post a Comment