Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sunbed Goggles Eye Closed

Fanfic

After today I have read several fanfictions that are urgently improved, here my opinion on what is not at all in fanfictions.

first Too many spelling errors
I really wonder some people, if that ever stopped anyone who said that now almost every word processor has an automatic spell checker. Of course, it also happens sometimes that one mistake, but at some point it's just too much.

second Wrong "Terms"

I mean specifically that someone writes a fanfic about a certain topic and then the corresponding terms from the fans false writing or completely incorrect use.
spelling mistakes are just annoying, but completely false ideas usually lead to comprehension problems. The spiritual pressure of Bleach is not "Reiraku" but "Reiatsu. But if the former stands there, then sometimes the whole sentence incomprehensible.
course there are terms which are not quite unique, such as the spelling of names Pains in Naruto. Whether this is really from the English word, you can now times (as far as I know) say, so I do not see it so close.
basic rule: anyone who is not safe if you look previously ! Here to help Google and Wikipedia and Naruto also Narutopedia .

third Half or "broken" sentences
With my broken I here that are either missing words or to second by the sentence does not understand. It annoys the amazing reading, if you read a sentence twice in order to understand it at all. The
can handle easily, simply by again just reads the words written about or be a beta reader investigated.

4th Colloquial language, where it does not belong
In direct speech, etc. I have absolutely nothing against it, but if you write in a part of the FIC as narrator, one should also use written language. Reads and sounds better in improving ways.

5th Present instead of past
As they say usually only things that have happened, to use for stories of the past. Of course, not for direct speech, etc., but for everything you write as narrator.

6th Too many short sentences

This is my opinion after reading just too choppy and disturbs so that the flow of reading. Of course I realize that this may well be a stylistic device, but it still bothers

7th Plate Chatraktere
For a story will be most interesting if the characters have depth . Therefore, I find it terrible when the action is simply told without explaining why the person does something. Nobody's just something wrong, but the people have a reason for their actions . (Maybe out of psychopaths who are mentally impaired.) The best example is Gaara from Naruto, who only wants to kill them all because him want to kill everyone and then his fight with Naruto realizes that he is not alone and come to their senses.

8th cause rapid sequence of actions
between the individual events must sometimes a break . In real life happens not through something eventually, so it is important to act in accordance with expand. Except, of course, has one little story from the start, that's something different. ^ - ^
(for example well-developed plot : balance example little action : 13)

9th Framed Japanese
If you can not the language, you have to ask or google it. But what I had read there already for things in Japanese, would in part have been really easy to fix. This is in the wrong order no as well as the incorrect use of adjectives.

now before someone is upset and thinks that I should not do such a know-all and would have no idea, I want to stress again that this is my opinion . Also, I have determined in my previous life as the 1000 books to read Deshalb und weiß, wie man eine Geschichte aufbauen muss für Fehler und was man nicht machen sollte und ich studiere Japanologie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment