Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Multiple Myeloma Life Expectancy 2009

filth high school people! The song

I paid € 50 (!!!!) to be registered for this exam later (okay, that was stupid of me .. just a password to click at that time), and then I do not stand today in the list that we have to sign before the test. So I was allowed 10 minutes before the start of the test times just rush through the campus with the Audit Office to NEN me as "the must-participate-but-" pick-list. As can ischemic uffresche!
Are the fees still unfit after 50 € on a list so ne more with writing on it?
The bums: D
was otherwise really quite cool so far. OOP (object-oriented programming) anyway yesterday was totally easy, since I'm programming a professional or something .. at least compared to 90% of the course * allegedly *, and on the design today, I was really excited because the professor was not very popular because at all and got bad reviews by all, and do not even really know what they do in the exam increases. But then she was doable and I'm most known! As well as I was rarely in school: D Jetz should I only be overcome math learning, I read in 5 days. Information technology and marketing, I've actually been quite on it * proud *

Oh yeah, it rocks just pretty

0 comments:

Post a Comment