Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's The Worst Shark?

UnsraW Concert Munich 09.02.2010

First of all, it was the best and at the same time the strangest and most disgusting concert I ever went to.

The signing session was a bit disapointing, because everyone just said "Thank you" and signed really quickly. After getting the signatures I bought a poster and the first photo set. ^-^

Then I went to a friend of mine to store my stuff and after that to the concert hall. Then I had to wait about half an hour, checked my stuff at the cloakroom and bought more merchandise ( 2 more photosets, a Bandshirt and one Polaroid).

There were not as much people as if a better known band had played, but like that it was even better.^-^ Almost everyone of the band did stagediving (Though Yuuki fell down once.) and I really didn't envy the people in the first few rows because the whole band spattered at least 10 halflitre bottles of water on the audience and once Yuuki even spattered artificial blood. And not just a bit! He also did harm himself like Kyo of Dir en grey which seemed to be a little unsuitable to me.

I got the first time sth that the band threw at the concert! I didn't catch it though, but i first got a bottle cap from Yuuki and then his paper cup with artificial blood. Don't ask me why exactly I took it, but I did. (It was quite amusing to go by subway with the cup and see people's reaction.) Afterwards I painted the bandlogo with the blood and realized that it smells good. ^-^ (It really does.)

I can't tell you the tracklist, I just know that they played "Gate of Death" and "Sora", but the atmosphere was great though it had to devellope. The best was the ancore, because the played one song for about 15 min and changed instruments while playing! Yuuki played guitar. ^-^ I sang along as well as I could and did even headbang.

Yuuki's English was... well... quite bad sometimes, but some things were understandable. He once even said "Show me your boobs!". ^-^

After the concert I went to get my stuff and my friend took some photos of me. ^ - ^


The red stains are artificial blood




The bottle cap and my ticket


The paper cup with artificial blood


This is the poster. Now it is on my room door. ^ - ^


That's the front of the T-shirt.


And that's the back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment