Have the days, "finally" time Lost: Via Domus allude to. And am now if I assume that all chapters are about the same length, halfway.
Let positively .. the score and the sound effects are nice as Smokey and that apparently (I can fortunately only faintly reminiscent of the German series Synchro) has duty to get all German speaker is laudable. Unfortunately, I have the feeling that they have given the opponent of the texts not very much trouble. Everything seems quite listless and bored.
The story is far Oookay .. where it might have been better if in each would have played one of the chapter we know Losties. That would at least have me more interested .. even if we had only known re-enacted scenes. It would have been even more of Lost Feeling when each chapter would have had a different character-centric. So I come before the whole situation, even for Lost to random.
The gameplay is some totally underground. It starts with the strange limitations of the area and stops at various bugs. I am minutes eg 5. long gone to Vincent because he just sat, as the event continues to run was not triggered. The photo sequences are catastrophic. On the one you almost never know why the picture is not accepted or you do not even know what to take pictures exactly. This shot you can experience these sequences also several times as they run in a loop until the correct photo. What totally upsets me again, because I would not like 20 times a conversation between Kate and the stewardess (which should not constitute either Cindy or implemented totally bad) was heard over juice.
by the way: the graphics varies from okay and total failure. Claire looks almost did not look like Claire. And Juliet was in her first Zwischensquenz frighteningly thin arms. Jack and Locke however, are fairly well implemented. The puzzles
deposits are far more annoying than interesting. When the relay puzzles annoying as the fact that the relay first before collecting somewhere. And in the Swan I would honestly never have thought of but what do I have to type. And no .. I do not mean the numbers that were slightly out of hand. [
for Lost Fans songwriter Ergängzung a nice but absolutely not a must, as each DVD bonus material, or any official podcast is really wide out makes more sense than delivered on the game. If you still want more Lost can watch it again, but there Lostfan itself as a 5 / 10 Fanbonus without even enough for a 4 of 10 When I just now found
0 comments:
Post a Comment