time again a translation. ^ ^ This time it was really a good piece of work and I'm in some places not sure whether the it may be said in German. Anyone who finds errors, please comment. ^ ^
aesthetics and equality
● fate of the fluctuating thoughts and determination,
○ I have something like my time worrying about * not
● I understand not even have time to get it right *
● ○ We have turned their backs and it was perfect
stringing together back of the back **
● I stay true to my principles *
○ aesthetics and equality ***
● The thing that I swore to my soul *
○ aesthetics and equality
● The way to live your aesthetic
●
○ This bubbling thought ○ the way of life, the meaning of life
● The path is guarded by the fact that (man) him (user) ○ breaks
survival alone does not make sense
○ We have turned their backs and it was perfect to know
Without why we understand each
● ○ In order to beat up I am about to finish
○ I stay true to my principles *
● aesthetics and equality
○ What we swore
● Ä , Aesthetics and equality
○ to live the kind
● ○ Her aesthetic
● ○ Ichigo Uryu
* Can it also refer to the other, since one can not infer from the context, exactly who is meant.
** Can transfer are also called The two sides of the same coin ".
*** in German identity can mean the following: equality, identity, individuality, personality. In my opinion, best suited equality.
0 comments:
Post a Comment