Monday, January 10, 2011

Bleeding With A Kidney Infection

to do much

Today is Monday of 10.1. and soon the semester is over.
I'm still pretty much do I have to admit:

- Today we made the software engineering project completed
- Tomorrow we'll meet at our make film project further, so I still pretty much what to do.
- tomorrow we meet for our communication design print project, for which I have done so not too much
- Next Monday I have to give my self-programmed game, which is not yet finished, as well as a documentary about what does not exist
- the end of next week, I must submit documentation for presentation techniques, which does not yet exist, and all the above projects and documentation to do so.

-> to do much better than

Am 24.1. I got my first of 3 exams.

Then once in the battle


0 comments:

Post a Comment