Monday, February 7, 2011

2010 Nascar Frequencies

Done!

My final exam for this semester is done, and quite good =) and now I expect a few weeks (do almost) anything until it starts again.

I posted recently my laptop, just before the expiration of the warranty, because a mouse button on the touch pad could not.
Today I received the message with a cost estimate, because the damage is probably counts as a warranty claim, because somehow water has come into the touchpad (which I knew nothing ). The consequence of this is that I would have to pay either € ~ 260 for the repair, which I will not make (260 € for a mouse button O__o I can not afford), or ~ 20 € has to fork out to pay the processing fees and return shipping. Problem is that I have to read somewhere on the Asus site mean that at least 80 € will be charged, and I no longer think this place: - / So I'll let me return the broken part and hope that nothing more enforcement of expenses.

Laptop After I lack the last days was often Kathis PC and was out of boredom and interest in the vegetarian forum on the way, I've now decided that I also want to give up meat as possible. Does specifically that I did not intend me in the near future in any forum to buy meat. Actually, I thought that I eat little meat, but when I thought about it struck me that I almost always when I do not eat at home (where we always vegetarian cooking), meat, choose either the (very nice) duck at a Chinese or the salami roll in the university. Let's see if I "think through ^ ^

song that to me this morning in my head buzzed as I was on my way to uni:



They're actually pretty good, I should again hear more = )

0 comments:

Post a Comment