Lost virginity - II
He stood on the sidewalk in front of the huge hotel, this feels like an idiot. Sweat ran over his neck and in the dense high collar of his uniform. Damn it was a hot humid night in Berlin. He did not want to be here first. He was uncomfortable in these matters. He never knew what to say. He had nothing like some of the people who would be there other than his friend.
He held the sword-case, and felt very uneasy about it. A very long limousine pulled up in front of him. The rear window slid down.
"Excuse me, wait for a ride to Baxter Adams wedding?"
He shook himself, "Yes I am."
"So, you jump in it, we run late. "
He glided the big sedan, and found sitting beside a very attractive young lady. He stared at her. Blond hair framing a gorgeous face and big blue eyes.
" Have you ever seen a girl not previously "
" Sure, lady, much to no one but rather just like you. "
" You, If I carbonizing, this line is as old as the hills. "
" I'm real sad woman, forgive me, I only spoke the truth, I will not be used for entertainment to girls. If I said something wrong, I sincerely regret. "
" It does not matter, what is your name? "
"I'm Sean P. Murphy, wife, really, I'm Sean P. Murphy, the eighth."
"Nice to meet you Captain Murphy. My name is Susan G. Martinson. You can call me Missus Martinson. Are you married Captain?"
"No, Madam. Never found anyone I wanted to marry me."
"What do you do in the Marine Corps?"
"I'm an attack / fighter pilot in FA-18 jets, woman."
"Where you are situated Captain Murphy?"
"So Missus Martinson, I will set up currently at the Marine Corps Airport, Cherry Point, North Carolina."
"Are you a friend of the captain Mike Adams? "
" Yes I am, we have known each other for fourteen years, we had women at the Naval Academy. "
" women? "
" Yes, women, read something in it, nothing there is. Every cadet there, characterizes his roommate as his' wife 'or' women. "
" You have to end up knowing it, and the man knew his wife after living with him for years. "
" You understand right, except there are no sex included, of course. "
" Well, I had sex with my roomies at the university. "
" What? "
" You heard me. "
"I think it can be done with some guys. I never heard of it yet."
"You like girls?"
"Hell Yes, I have very little experience with girls. But I can safely say that I admire and all girls love them."
"What do you like about me?"
"Ah Er, Umm, I think that I would say that I like the way you look, the way you smell, and if I had the chance, I would probably the way you are . I feel like your voice, your smile, and most everything about you. "
"Are you sure that you have not had much to do with girls? "
" Yes, Mam. I'm scared of kind of girl. "
" For heaven sakes why? "
" I'm afraid of the way they make me feel me, I seem the wrong thing to say very much. I am anything but smooth. "
" I think you all the ladies would be healthy if you just would give yourself a chance to do. "
" What chance do I have, I have four years between the last spent five in Iraq, or on an aircraft carrier. If I'm in the States, I will usually set up at Cherry Point. There are probably ten thousand individual fellows placed there. Perhaps one thousand eligible girls live somewhere around there. Most of their parents lead Marines by with shotguns, when their daughters come anywhere near them. "
" Well, Marines are that bad? "
" Are not they just like any other young guys, but they are often transferred, leaving many widows. "
" Oh! My "
" What do you do Martinson Missus? Do you have children, a job as you keep busy? "
" No, I have no children, and I really have a job. Well, it's not a real job, I offer truly work in a hospital five days a week to volunteer, I love to help take care of the sick children. "
" Your husband does not want you working on? "
" I'm not a man, we are divorced. "
"OH! I mean I'm sorry that Oh! No, I'm really not, I mean that I am ........., I mean, I am confused everything. Let me begin please. "
" They do not. That's OK. "
" Do you see what I mean, I can not talk right even when I'm with a beautiful woman. I will probably start to drool as next. "
" I think you very sweet, you make me laugh. "
" Hey! Say you not think I'm cute, where anyone can listen to others. I think that there is a law against a kind of big, tough as nails, Marines, called sweet. I destroy our image. "
" I think you are too cute! "
" Silent Girl! They are my drums from the Corps, if a body can hear you. "
" Listen to Captain Murphy, stay with me after the wedding, and I will give you a ride back to the hotel. All right? "
" Yes woman who would be really great. "
looked after the wedding, Sean for the girl. He did finally speak with a very large handsome man. She turned and began to run away from him. The big man grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He moved to his chest because she fought against him. Sean heard her hiss, "Let me go you bastard, let me go straight!"
Sean said, "Excuse me Susan, I have this dance, I can cut it?" She looked at him and said, "Yes, I would love Sean."
The big man turned to him and became confused, "Get the fuck out of here, the soldier-boy, before I have this toy sword Her ass shove. "
Sean smiled at him." I do not think it would fit, and I'm sure you do not do it without much help could. I'm not a little lady, you can quickly around. "
The big guy swinging a big fist to Sean, who was easily slip the blow and took the man's arm and back behind the man turned. Sean held up directed pressure on the wrist and turned her hand vice versa. The man screamed in pain. A crowd gathered around, and Sean told the man that he would free him if he would calm down and apologize to the lady.
Some men said that Sean, to publish the guy, and they would take care of him. Sean slowly diminished the arm, but retained pressure on the hand and the wrist down. "Excuse me, and I'll let you go, and we can all forget about it. OK?"
"Let me go quite right." Sean freed the man and the man spun around and tried to kick Sean in the balls. Sean turned away with the shock, and it looked from his leg slightly. That's not connecting with the shock threw the big man from the balance, but he recovered quickly and threw a shot on the other marines. Sean started it on the cheek because he tried to evade him. Sean, it jerked like this and grabbed his arm again of the man and subdued him quickly. He jerked on the arm and kicked the man's legs from under him. The man screamed again, and it was a sick grab, because Sean fell on the arm of the man with his knee. Sean jumped to his feet. He walked away from the man on the floor. The man lies on the floor, sobbing and screaming in pain. Sean picked up his sword and gave a bow to the girl, "I'm sorry that if I caused you discomfort. It was not my intention to do so." He turned and started away. He felt small hands pull his arm. "Go Do not stop, let me know the blood of your cheek. Oh! Not! It destroys Their beautiful uniforms. Here's my handkerchief will stop some. "
" Hey, Sean, "said a deep voice." Are you OK? "They looked up to see the groom and bride standing there. Susan hurried out of the bride, and began to scream that they regretted that they had destroyed their marriage. Mercy said the bride to her that it was not her fault, her ex-husband, the party had broken. Grace said, "Honey, I know that he was going to hurt you again. I just told the official who had him in custody, he was in the transgression of court injunctions, when he came near you. "
Sean looked at Susan," He hurt you before? " She nodded. "If I had known I'd had with him was not so gentle."
"soft?" Grace smiled.
your new man grinned at her, "Yes! Soft. You should see him when he is evil. I him weigh seventy pounds or more. I would like not to dream, to start a fight with him. I have never seen him a start, but I have never seen a solve. "
Susan pulled down his face and wiped his cheek friendly. It had stopped bleeding to death. She tapped it gently then looked at his eyes. "Thank you so much." Then pressed her soft warm lips soft against his. He smiled, "Available for girls any time at all. I can not stand to see any guy, choose a girl, I just hate it when they do this. "
Susan stared straight at him, the soft smile. She turned to grace," I think that I like this guy. "
grace smiled back," I love him almost as much as my husband here. Microphone talking about him all the time. "
Susan Sean took her hand and told the groom that they would be right behind, she was there to try the blood from his uniform and to get before it was set. You drew him to a service area and had him remove his jacket. She looked in her purse and found a small spray container. She sputtered something on the blood and stained them with paper towels. More and more applications and the stain was gone. Only one point remained moist.
He grinned at her. "Wow, thank you. I thought it was destroyed."
"It's something that my company makes. It works very well on most every spot, if you happen fast enough. I always carry some with me."
"Susan, if I can call you Susan, would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"
"Sean, I would love for you to call me Susan or to sue, and I would also love to dance with you."
They moved to the dance floor. They danced with the air space between them at first, but soon they were pressed against each other. They looked into each another's eyes as they rearrange the floor. She pulled his head down and brushed her lips over his cut cheek. "Does it hurt yet?"
"No, It feels better every time you do that. Like you would get a cold drink and were allowed to out on the balcony and talk for a while?"
"Yes, I would like this"
They found a bank where it struck a cool breeze. None of them touched her drink. They just looked at each other.
"Sean tell you all about me Sean Murphy."
"There is not much to tell. I grew up in Florida. I was an only child. My mother was a sweet gentle woman, and I adored her. My dad was also wonderful. He took me hunting and fishing almost every weekend. They were both killed in a plane crash when I was sixteen. I am self-employed ever since. I made good ranks in the school. I wish that they were proud of me, even if they were dead. I put a competitive examination for the Naval Academy and won a nomination from there. My dad was a Marine soldier, and I wanted to try for a while. Now I think I would like to out to find me a job and settle down and raise a family of my own to start. Tell me now to Susan. "
" My story is very much like yours. I really have an older sister. Our parents were killed in a car wreck when I was fifteen. Si and I lived together until I am married. That was a big mistake, I'd rather not talk about at this moment. I actually went to university and got a degree in business management. "
life now with your sister?"
"Yes, do, I'm sure. We get on well together. She had a bad marriage, too, and we are both against men now suspicious. "
" Please be wary not me, I could never do anything to hurt you. Never. "He looked deep into her eyes." I mean it! "
" Oh! Not! I'm with you very easily. I want much better. I think that you are a very sweet kind, gentle, and considerate man. "
He grinned at her," I try to be, but I have my dark side, too. I believe that the evening saw. "
" Man! It was not dark, you saved me. He would have beaten me again. I was in hospital for a week last time Oh! Not! You are my Held for it. I was scared he would hurt you too. I really was. He is twice your size. I was surprised at the way it controlled the first time. I started to scream for you to trust him not to, but you were just the sort great how you put it effortlessly. I loved what you did then. He deserved it. I do not think anyone ever before him hurt. "
" If I had known he was hurt that bad before that I had broken both arms and both legs. If I see him ever again, I can do just that. "
" Where did you learn how to like the fighting? "
" I took every class in any type of martial arts, I could find after my wife died. Due to the high school and university, I did that then on vacations, not having, I was informed, while every else was home. I use it mostly just to stay in shape now, except when I rescue pretty girls. "
She smiled and felt ashamed." Sean, I'm hungry, we want to find that eating something. "
" Sounds good to me. "
They found the buffet, and it was in the miserable shape. Most of it was gone and poorly seen. She looked up to Sean," How about I ask for my car and we say goodbye to the groom and we'll go get something to eat? "
" Sounds good to me, I believe that you are pierced variety with me, I have no wheels here. I can get a taxi if you want me out of your hair. "
" No way, Captain, I need my heroes with me incase I am harassed again. "
" I will take this job. "
" When You have to be back in North Carolina? "
" Monday, but I can stay longer if I have, I have forty days of permit, which must be solved or I use. I have not taken any permission in years. All twelve Days I Solve a day of paid permit. "
" You have to remove really once. In what room you are at the hotel? "
" I could not get a room there, they are full, they hold my bag for me. They said that they try and find a room for me in the vicinity would. They put much hope though because of an agreement is not large in the city in view. I'll just get a taxi to the airport and leave early. "
" No, no you. I know that you are invited on the boat tomorrow morning, are not you? "
" So, yes, but I will not know anyone there except the grace and the microphone. And they will be away on their honeymoon. "
" Do not I count, let me want to scream that you do not see me. "She giggled.
" I did not know that you would be there. "
"Well it will all be set."
"It is?"
"Yes, Captain Murphy, it's safe."
When she walked out of the building, waiting for the long limousine. The driver opened the door and Susan brought into first.
When the driver was in the car, it started forward. A tiny red light came on. "Where to, Martinson Missus?"
"Take us straight home. Pete. "
"Yes, Madam." The little light went out.
"Where is home?"
"Home at the hotel. Half the hotel is transient and the other half is residences. My family has lived there for years. I grew up there."
"Oh, I think I take my stuff and will be on my way."
"They will make most certainly no such thing. They are for Si and me to stay. Not even try and change my mind. I told you that everything was set."
Sean was not able to amount to where they were. He remembered not the way they went. Suddenly they dived down a ramp to an underground Parking and held on to a large door. Pete ran around and opened the door for Susan. Sean got out his own door. Before Pete came back in the limo and drove away, he said, "Nine in the morning a woman?"
"Yes Pete, are the fine, good night." A porter opened the door for her and Susan greeted by name, "Good evening, Missus Martinson."
"Good evening, Ralph. How are you tonight?"
"Just fine Missus Martinson."
The elevator started up. Sean noticed that the floor numbers are not up to the twentieth floor began. It stopped on the thirtieth floor. They came out and went to a Door, walk straight down the hall. She handed him the key. He opened the door and returned the key. The lobby was huge. Susan took his hand and shouted as loud as them, "Bev was, I'm home, I have company." She grinned at him, "She walks naked on here most of the time."
"Hey, you sue, I will be right."
"Ok!" Susan said, "Come in the living room approach. The door to the room, you will use. I'll call and leave your bag float in the air. I'm going to change me into something more comfortable. I'll be right back .
Sean wandered around the room, looking out, he knew, were priceless paintings and sculptures. He heard a low voice, "My, My, where they found you?" He turned and found a very attractive woman who looks at him.
"So, to be honest, she took me on the road. She could not resist a man in uniform, I guess."
"Let me get a better look at you, I'm Beverly Morgan, sister of Sue, are you?"
"Captain Sean Patrick Murphy, the eighth, Italian army at your service, Madam."
laughed the woman. "Italian Army, you speculate on bull shit. I know a Marine soldier when I see those. And I would think the Irish army. I assume that you are about to tell me that you are Italian. "
" I hit two of you see. "Said Sue, because she went indoors.
" Yes dear, I met your Italian friend. Just a minute, someone at the door. "
" Italian? You, "laughed Sue.
" This case must be one of the good captain. If he is, to an end today evening engagement. "
" Yes he is. Have you not careful? "
" Hell! I'm happy for you Si, it's about time. I have a date, who can also stay. We'll see. "She looked at it Sue, "He's very sweet. Let me know if you throw it back."
Susan walked Sean. "Give no attention to it, it shatters like people."
now wearing sweat pants and a sports bra. Her hair was in a ponytail. He loved how she looked. She said, "Why do not you make something more comfortable on it. Welding will be fine if you have them with you." He was one of the room.
Beverly was back in a second, she grabbed the shoulders of Sue and whispered, "Wow, he is charming, she found him at the wedding?"
"Yes, variety, appeared at the wedding of Tommy and began to me around too fast, you would think that Sean whipped his ass in about five seconds, including the breaking of his arm? "
" Sean whipped Tommy? "
" Yes, there was no dispute. He is the sweetest thing, too! "
" Baby, you are in love with him? "
" I think so, but I know it must be better first. "
" I can not believe that he hurt Tommy. "
"I know he could easily have killed Tommy, if he had wanted to."
"He seems so gentle and pleasant."
is "get it, it is not bad though. I know that he was as cool as a cucumber through everything, he was never crazy. Had never cursed or something, until he found out Tommy, beaten me before. You know the microphone, he was large for years microphone. "
" Now I know who he microphone is superb about him all the time. Mike thinks he sun rises and goes down with this guy. Have not you heard microphone and grace-bragging on it. I bet they put together two of you on purpose. "
" I believe I then gave no attention, although I am now Oh! They look much more comfortable now, Sean, make your self comfortable. I just told Si to the wedding. "
Sean grinned, "That was very nice, I enjoyed dancing with Susan very much. I rarely get to do that. Hell, I'll be honest with you. It was the best time of my life."
"Sue said that it came from. It is bad news any time." Bev was startled by the immediate change in Sean. His eyes narrowed, he looked as if he could kill, then he went back to normal. "I was worried about him. He hurt Sue. I wish I had known this in advance. I would have hurt him."
"hell, you broke his arm, is not that enough?"
"Not as bad as it hurt Sue, I I do not care what his reason should not do that to a poor defenseless girl like her. Nobody has that right. "
" Sean, for your information Sue did anything wrong. Nothing at all, he got drunk and beat her one night, and she left him. He could not stand it. "
" I would not be able to tolerate that too, it would kill me. But how could he make them responsible? "
" We do not know. "
Beverly grinned at Sean," I like to captain a lot, but if you hurt, I'll sue your balls cut off. I really need. "
" I will never, never in any case, it hurt unless this is in error, I forget her birthday or something. I do not think that will happen. "He laughed," I do not even know when their birthday is or how old it is. I need to learn all this stuff. "
Beverly looked at her watch and turned and ran for her room." I will be dressed must talk to you guys later. "
Sean went around to sue them," may I am your sister. "He said the look in her eyes, her face looking for." Would I be out of line when I would kiss you? "
0 comments:
Post a Comment