Friday, January 19, 2007

Huge Calves Muscle Female

Lost virginity - I speak

"This is not possible favorite girl at all."

He lies on his bed with his stitched on the bathroom door eyes. Then she was there. A beautiful smile on her face. She stopped abruptly and looked at the bed hold on him. "God, you have a really nice body, Sean. It is my exclusive property in the future."

"It's always been yours, I just did not know whom it belonged."

tears ran from their eyes as they moved toward him. It is located on top of his body and looked into his eyes, the tips of their noses, touching moment. Her little tongue slipped and touched his lips. His arms were around her and held her tight.

you pushed up and rolled next to him. She pulled him over her, and he slid between her legs spread wide. He felt her hand on his cock. It took him a bit then rubbed up and down in its slot. He pressed forward and abandoned their hands because he immersed himself in it.

She watched his face. His eyes glazed for a moment then cleared and a smile slowly grew on his face. "Oh My God, you feel soooo useful. That's wonderful. I love that Yes I do!" He comes in and out of her slowly at first then faster and faster. He was surprised by the strength of her small body, because it pushes back against him. He was not able to exercise control over this part of his body, and he knew he would cum soon. He groaned and whispered that he was cumming. It felt as her into another gear the replaced hips. They pushed against each other rapidly. Then he stiffened, and she knew he was there. A pulse of semen spurted into her waiting vagina, then another, and several more followed. She felt his weight on them grow. She put her arms around him and held him in place, her legs around his waist. She could feel the shaking kind. He raised his head, and she saw the tears in his eyes. His eyes were wide in surprise. He whispered, "Honey, I love you so very much. Let me know if you're ready."

"Do I'm always ready for you. If you will be ready is the question."

I do not think it will be very long. "

" Oh! You are right that I'm growing it now. Yes, Yes, boy you are fast. "

it felt then slide in again. She kissed him," Wait, I want to get a better look at him. She rolled from her, then she moved down and took his cock in her little hand and rubbed his head on her cheek. She looked up at him and took the crown in their mouth, and so much was how convenient from the shaft. She lifted her mouth from his cock, "Sean, you are to me perfect, just perfect. I love him, I really want to do really, just perfect." Her lips moved down over him again and her tongue swirled around him, the shaft and head to paint with her slippery salvia.

Sue She moved her head up and down, and their small hands were too close to him. He groaned and stiffened, they increased the step of her head and hands. She felt his hips push against her, and she held her head still while her hands continued to caress him, she saw that his balls were put up just under the shaft of his cock, he was almost there. He stiffened and her mouth was filled with the pulse after pulse of his cum. She swallowed every bit of it because he was watching. She smiled sweetly at him, "Did you like that?"

"Hell yes I did. It was wonderful."

"Great, I loved to do it for you. I would never do before, it was the first time I ever had an orgasm. I wanted you to truly enjoy. Our juices tasted good?"

"I want to do!"

He stopped next to him and kissed her soft lips, his tongue went into her mouth. He tasted a new flavor for him.

That was pleasant. He pulled away his lips and began kissing his way down to her body. His mouth was leaving a wet trail of kisses and licks. He licked her breasts and closed his mouth around her nipples. He sucked it and then flicked it with his tongue. He moved to the other breast, he raised his head, "Tell me what you like most like to can, so you better enjoy me."

"Sean, honey learn, we just all the body of another. Everything you do wonderful feelings. You're doing great. Continue straight to do it."

He slid down between her legs and looked at her kittens. The look on him, looking at her pussy, she was very erotic. She wanted to grab his head and drag it into her pussy. She pulled a few pillows behind her head so she could better see what he was doing. His fingers spread out their inner lips

and because she watched his tongue slid between them. She shrugged slightly at the touch of his tongue. He glanced quickly at them. "I hurt you?"

"Oh No, it feels very good." He

their liquids cost increases as the flow of them. He licked every case, he could find. Then he found her clitoris, hidden under a small hood of skin. He pushed back the hood and friendly touch the clitoris with his tongue. She was quite right until the tip of his tongue wagging about it. She grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it to her. Hard! She had an orgasm every few seconds now. He continued his love-attack of her pussy continued. He held two fingers deep inside her love tunnel and was playing with her clitoris, while the two fingers explored her vagina. Immediately, she was constantly orgasming, her hands flew to her mouth as she tried to wrap their cries of joy.

He could not bear it any longer. He crept over them, and led his cock to her vagina. Its just inside her slippery wet warm vagina pushed penis. He went right to a long slow stroke. He was no hurry. He loved the sensation, if it were all the way out of it then come back immersion in it. Susan thought it was damn good too. He could feel they tremble and twitch as orgasms rocked her body. He slowed to a stop. After a moment he felt Sue, began to slow in their responses, and he went back to his former speed and depth. He brought them back to where they had been. He repeated this sequence several times before he went too far and could not stop in time. It culminated, and she screamed and screamed. He rolled off of her and pulled her to him.

"Are you all right girl? I was able to please you any at all?"

"Enjoy me, please please me? That was fantastic, I can not believe your was the first time. Wow, what it will be like when you get the hang of it? I never knew it could be similar. That was my first orgasm, and my first permanent orgasm. Where the hell you been hiding, the whole of my life. I never knew what I was missing. "

" I was worried I would disappoint you, I desperately wanted to enjoy a few. "

Sean laughed, he said," I felt the ship begin to move me and I thought I had been too rough with you. I did not violate any did me? "

" No, never caused a spot of discomfort. They were perfect for me. They gave me nothing but exquisite delight, pure delight. Do we want to take a quick shower and go see what goes on. "

you showered together again, but were quickly. The ship was almost back to it's dock. They found Beverly and Jim on the bridge. Beverly took a look to sue and have taken it and moved on the flying bridge is out of Jim and Sean. They talked a bit and hugged and then kissed.

Jim looked at Sean, "Tell me, how long did you know Susan?"

"Especially since yesterday, why were you and Bev for the wedding not?"

"So, I do not get along with the grace that it was so I was not invited. Bev is a true friend, and she said that she would not go without me. "

" What is the problem with the grace, I have always found that she was very pleasant to be around. I like them very much. "

" We were lovers for a while and had a nasty break. They never forgave me. These girls are really hot, Bev and I are really just fuck friends when you leave, I will come back probably to sue, she has been off the market for a while. "

" She is so good? "

" Sure, they all like to make fun and play, but are rarely serious. Here come the girls. "

After the ship docked, she wiped the sedan back to the hotel. Jim said he had to do some errands and she would see later. Bev and Susan said that her appointment at the beauty salon in the hotel had. "We must be nice for our lunch dates."

Sue asked if he would be alone for a while quite true. He said that he would be fine.

After they left, the phone rang. A man asked Susan. Sean said that she was from. The man said, "Can you give her a message for me, this is a sign, tell her to call me and let me know to include them for lunch as much Clock."

"I can not leave a sign for them for you."

"Hey friend, thank you."

When Beverly and Sue, returned to the condominium Sue went to her bedroom to look for Sean. He was not there. They walked in the kitchen and saw Bev sitting in a chair. Bev's face was ash, "Baby, I think that you have read it."

Dear Susan,

I want from you since the best two days to thank the

my life. I will never forget. Jim took me just

about your situation, and that two of you were planning to meet

back after I left.

you received a call from a guy named the character. I took

a message from the sign. He said he was your lunch date

was this evening and asked if you would call and let him know what

time to admit you.

I hope this gave you some stupid naive Jarhead

good laugh anyway.

Goodbye,

Sean

"Oh no! Sue them laments. Oh my God. This poor man you call Pete and let him bring the car immediately, I must find. I love him so much. "

Bev was the telephone and Sue hugged her. "I the airport with you. Two of us have a better chance of discovering him. I will call to find out Jim and that she told the devil he Sean. "

Sean was sitting on a seat at the bar in the terminal. He was on his fourth double Jim Beam and water. Tears ran over his cheeks. A voice said in his ear soft, "Hello! Marines want to keep you well? "

He turned and saw Sue the look of him." Hey, what are you doing here? "

" I meant every word I told you about Sean. I go where ever you go. I love you with all my heart. "

Sean blinked his eyes," you have a different date for tonight. "

" No Sean, that date was made a week ago. I was not able to reach him to break the date. I belong exclusively to the Captain Sean Patrick Murphy, the eighth and had since the first moment I met him. "

" But it's me. "

" Yes dear, I belong to you. Only you. "

The facial type of Sean chewed grinding, tears flowed from his eyes," I just knew that I had lost you. By I took what Jim told me. I thought not. Then this other guy called, and I just knew that you were playing games with me. "

" Come on let Sean, darling, you tell me please take home. Do you want to get some coffee first? "

" No, I am as a judge sober as one. "

you Sue and Bev looked at each other. Bev went off and was back in a few minutes with a wheelchair. Sue paid the label of Sean, and she pushed him down the amount and on the side walk where expected the sedan it. Pete helped them get to him in the car.

sat Couple hours later in the family room of the condo. Sean had his arm around Sue. She looked up at him and smiled, "I love you, Sean do not forget it ever. Ask me every time you hear something that you do not understand. You can count on, I will never do anything to hurt you, I will never cheat on you or lie to you. Tell me now where we are going to live, and what you want. "

" So, I have not given him much thought. I know that a portion of our time here with Bev want to spend. Right? "

She nodded and smiled to Bev.

" I have two places in Florida, I always thought that since I would settle down. It is in the palm beach. It looks out of the ocean. It has a boat dock on the intercostal waterway across the street. The dock will handle a boat up to 200 feet. The other Place is in the keys, this is a bit small but has a dock in the front that will treat your boat. I think we could make a cruise down to Florida and see what you create, love the most. If you do not like Florida, we can try some where else. Maybe Arizona. What ever it takes to make you happy. I just thought that the pleasure trip would make nice honeymoon. "

" Sean, Bev and I love Florida and have talked about getting a place there. Can they go with us? "

" On our honeymoon? Sure they can. You can even bring the button of their choice, or we are them get there. "Beverly ran to them and looked at each of their faces," you mean really? "

" Yes we do, Damn you were in the following hunting lodge on the yacht for the first time we ever loved. I remember not, then harassing us. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment