iPhone Awaiting
allo,
almost a year has passed since the world could see a piece of technology that makes dealing with a technical device in a manner accessible, which is incomparably simple.
I'm already known for a year as a very satisfied user and Apple iMac. It all started with an iPod Nano8GB.
I before my Ipod music in particular "mp3" folder was stored subfolder designated by album and artist or music style. This folder structure was confusing for some time and so had so many folders are merged and renamed at the expense of clarity.
As I installed the first time to iTues , I have sought in vain for a kind of folder structure in the program interface. At this point a normal person would uninstall iTunes, Winamp or whatever its further use whatsoever. I have taken the time to understand this program and was rewarded. I read music on this program will "fall" and iTunes took over the entire organization of my library, without which I had to break my head how I 20gsten "Track1 Man."
have then I found that music can be played most effectively through the playlists. When I had seen this work of art iPod-iTunes, I realized that apple is a very special organization that I can not attention to native was given. Perhaps I had no time to think about alternatives, because Windows and everything hangs together with that, my whole attention.
I'm lying in my bed now and look forward to the ordered iPhone. I know what to expect: A whole new way with a technical device to communicate.
Why do not other manufacturers managed to develop a similar device?
Only Apple has understood that people basically have more time if you will not be confronted with technology. The center is the man. A device that is designed to accompany a man must never human, I call it "instinct" as the triggering of protecting, Help, care, etc. cause. Something consumed from a human. One mouse click too much like a submission to the relevant system-such a thing should never be tolerated. First there is a click, then it will be with the next update 2 clicks and you're a slave system and is forced to do something for actually there is no time.
I think the man-machine interface, Apple has been resolved with the iPhone to the softest.
0 comments:
Post a Comment