Monday, February 11, 2008

Can The Wii Be Conected By Hdmi?

GER1, 31.1. - 8.2: roof damage, and dive on the floor remain

Dear diary,

since you'll be taken in public, I will mention just a weird nickname that no possible connection to the original name permit. However, I am going to try every entry (here) to remember which person I gave what nickname. Maybe you'll find out in time who they are. If one or more of the people be recognized again and want to read their original name, I'll tell you who is who / was, and now use the original name. Hopefully I'm not confused.

you as my diary, I shall be a reminder, as more and more I realize that I myself am not able to remember the events of recent days back.
Also from this reason, the stories mentioned here are not scheduled to start on the truth, but not everything that I write to you equal to the full truth.



Today is the 31 January, well, not really. But in the last week a lot has happened.

The title for this entry is "roof damage, dive and stay on the ground".
Many people might accuse you they had the attic, his crazy, unrealistic, freaks or crazy. JJ claimed even in public by herself to be a madman in their field. And I have a light roof damage. As already mentioned, I try not seem enough to convince them not only in my brain to live "today" but also save time "yesterday."
But this time it's different. It is fat-Thursday of 31.1. (Carnival time), and water trickles through my bathroom ceiling. Actually I only wanted to use the toilet, but prevents a drop of dropping me on this project. The water drops shimmy on to a 50cm long black line along the ceiling where the plaster is probably broken. It is 18 clock and I shoot the first proof photos. For the unpolished floor I should drown in shame into it.
I inform my mother and the caretaker and am going after the floors above.
I live in a 4-storey building (ground floor, 1st floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor) with additional 5 apartments in the basement. Above me there is only 1 floor and I live in probably the third largest housing in all 65 apartments of this house.
On the way up, I count the floor tiles in the hallway to see who could be the culprit. I go for the first time in the top floor, hardly know anyone from the house. If I'm honest I do not know, except from seeing.
At the top I stand at number 65 I ring knock, so call even through the door of my concerns, but nothing is happening. The neighbors do not feel addressed.
Back in my apartment, I note that the Wassertröpfeln has diminished, and I let it rest there first.
Clock At 23, I wish to visit the toilet again, but stand again against the 50cm string of pearls to the ceiling. I check from the balcony, where light is still on the top floor and compete with new photographic evidence and the digital camera in hand on the way to number 64
An Asian couple opened the door and I wonder if was showered recently and present the photos. Very fast I change my understanding of the language to English and answer in the affirmative to a "tour".
Back in my apartment with the couple in the Annex, the situation is becoming clearer:
The man has probably something in the afternoon at the shower rumgefummelt (unscrewed drain gasket + is lost). He will meet tomorrow (1.2.) Fix anything. It was evening and there was morning, one day.

(Friday, 1.2.) The problem was corrected, there was "shower test runs" and everybody was happy except the janitor. The superintendent wanted to be kept the whole construction that REALLY only one string together under the shower pan look even got to croak again but not the phone number of the tenants.
I am not a strong man, I believe in the good in people. I was with sayings like "I'll call the janitor tomorrow" can get rid of 2-3 times. Why?
It was evening and morning were the second day.

had warped Although the drops were as fast as they come, but a new problem was at the door. Half a meter away from the spot where the water ran through the ceiling formed mold. I've looked at all one day, took a picture and it disappeared. Unfortunately, I have nothing to pore-deep mold control. What the whole thing but worse is that while the visible mold is gone, but something does not Mold is another source that forces me to the fan 24 / 7 to run around the mold smell under control and to possibly favor the drying of the ceiling. Maybe I should turn up the heat, sometimes ask Mama.

At this point I would like to finish the theme "roof damage" and create a smooth transition to "dive".

(Saturday, 2.2.) JJ was already standing on hot coals. It is Saturday, indoor pools are opening times, and we went swimming Monday and Wednesday already and I wanted the weekend to go with someone else swimming. I did not want to go swimming on two successive days following (Saturday and Sunday) had, so JJ I put off for so long until I was finally able to cancel her really in favor of Viper. I know that Viper is a little water rat, and I am now even on men. With a woman, I would like to try it, only to learn, what did I really miss * wink, wink *.
invited me so I still for the same evening to Viper, and for him to eat, so that we could then go on Tulip Sunday (Carnival time) to swim. Because of
had too much talk already and closed the usual suspects from the meal, a McDonald's Battle of chicken nuggets and cheeseburger. It was evening and morning were the third day.

(Sunday, 3.2.) With Viper, we went in pretty much the only indoor pool, which had opened this Sunday probably. It was pleasant to my mind is empty, and the 2 hours that you pay, we have extended two times, including relocation to determine 3h.
I've previously been in the bathroom, but if you do is just to swim in the big pool, so the time passes slowly and out of breath quickly. Because of food (so called "hot dog" and "Hamburger"), fooling around and diving in the pool for children, time passed faster than I liked.
In my bathers I try to do long distances and diving. This method to strengthen my lungs to the normal swimming not to get out of breath, seems to me very doubtful, but something better occurs to me now not one time. It was evening and morning were the fourth day.

"Stay on the ground" or "come back to the ground" is more of something that is close to my heart. I take opportunities that present themselves, or Lenke with some (un) skills my environment in the path in which I will have them, but did I get first my will, I feel guilty to some, particularly against the 2 people, it has taken this week.
Although I know that I should not apologize for it, I still feel a bit uncomfortable with the idea not to do it. So I am sorry
Tede and Viper. Even if you do not suffer Do you needed, you are allowed to bring back my quiet times on the earth.

I do not know what the 4.2. to 7.2. happened, but I also want any gaps in my diary. It's 2:30 at night

, and the further ahead the time progresses, the less detail the "chapters" to be. Some readers will thank me now guess I'm actually still come to an end, but I do it in the eyes to see hurt that a "roof damage" more space occupied when my (here unnecessary) guilt.


I wish you, dear diary
,
a good night.

PS:
Summary:
Karana: memory problems living, 1 Attic,
JJ: female swims, shifting their field
Viper: male,
Tede floats: Male

0 comments:

Post a Comment