32 +1 Facts about me
Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
The question is: Is there anyone in my list furriend I would not? : D
second Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Mostly at night.
third What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I mostly sleep on the right. But it does not matter as long as I can sleep on my right body side.
4th Pork beef, chicken or?
Uhm, my fridge says chicken, but that is 2 months old.
5. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
No.
6. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No.
7. Shower or bath?
Only own a shower, but I would like to take a bath once in a while
8. Do you pee in the shower?
Not very often.
9. Mexican or Chinese?
Chinese
10. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
I'm active, but why can't this someone be aggressive AND passive?
11. Do you love someone on your friend list?
My last mate told me I haven't shown him enough love. I'm afraid haven't loved anybody yet.
12. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
I do not know 2 of 62 people.
13. Love or money?
Love, if somebody will ever tell my how to.
14. Credit cards or cash?
Cash.
15. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't?
No.
16. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
Depends on who is with me ;)
17. What is the weirdest place you have had sex?
Forest, with someone on a horse passing by.
18. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
Depends on how long my hair had grown.
19. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No.
20. Ever been to a bar?
Not really.
21. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
No.
22. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
No.
23. Kissed someone of the same sex?
HELL YEAH.
24. Favorite drink?
Swimming Pool (Cocktail)
25. Had sex in a movie theater?
Not yet.
26. Had sex in a bathroom?
In the shower.
27. Have you ever had sex at work?
No, but I pawed (jerked) off.
28. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
Yes.
29. Bought something from an adult store?
Lube.
30. Have you been caught having sex?
I don't remember.
31st Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Not only have, but even took them.
32nd Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
Guts? There are only 16
Questions about Nakidness, Love and other "adult" stuff,
5 Questions about Drinking and Drinking to Much,
5 Questions About Money
2 Questions about Food,
3 other Questin
And this silly Question.
Additional Question:
33rd Do you sleep naked?
YES.
0 comments:
Post a Comment