Monday, March 17, 2008

Can I Burn Dvds With The Canon Dc320

GER3, 16.2 - 22.2. "Discrete Structures" or "Anything else?"

Dear diary,

all now go blow by blow. Thursday (14.2.) I wrote the first analysis, and on Friday (22.2.) Already follows discrete structures. Discrete structures is not sooo heavier roles, but the writing tasks have then something in itself. Leave A friend of JJ (Sen) has discrete structures, too, and since he is already in a higher semester, he has not so with the lecture. He then asked me whether we can learn together. We had already learned last semester times together. Even then I was probably not a good learning partner.
Sen is in any event on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (18th, 19th, 20.2.) Passed to learning.


On Wednesday we went together to the question hour. There we learn, for example, that the exam will be distributed similar to the task "types" such as homework. The homework was voluntary, but in structure very simple. There were 5 multiple choice tasks (multiple-choice ", tick Yes / No, 1 point each), (use only the result, 1 point each) 15 arithmetic problems, and 5 points for a written assignment, which then also the computation / Beweisweg etc. counts. We have also learned that there will be two written tasks. One could therefore set to 10 MC questions and 30 math problems.
is quite that bad but it will not come. The writing tasks in the exam took only 4 points, so there were only 6 questions and 18 MC calculations. This exam was a joke! I was done after 45 to 120 minutes with 26 of 32 points. What remained were two computing tasks and a written assignment of group theory.
The computing tasks are usually designed so that one can calculate them in the head, or writes a line on paper. I've written a page, well happens: D
The written assignment to the group theory, I've screwed up emotionally because I get along to this day still not with group theory.
But what can you do at the university more than 24 single-line Ankreuz-/Rechenaufgaben to have passed this in itself already 75% of the exam? :)

It is also used here in advance that I have actually taken the exam then 26 points. 26 of 32 points is a 2.0. Sen has got a bad grade, but insisted that is the main thing.

On Monday it announced the results of analysis written (the already mentioned 3.0 from last week). There was no exam review it too. This is the day on which you can look at again, what one has written anything for shit, and can get even more points out. This day would be 20.2. been. "Been" because I have until Thursday (21.2.) Saw that it was already the day before. Damn, I do not know what was right and wrong. And also do not like mine have laid 48 points on 65 points.


That should be already have for today, dear diary.

PS: Why "liebes"? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment