Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Images Of Cloudy Urine

GeR2, 9.2 - 15.2. "Analysis", or "What else in life is still wrong,"

Liebes Tagebuch,

Der Tag der Analysis Klausur für mein Informatikstudium is imminent. I should practice, I have jitters. The exam is the first Thursday (14.2.) Tede but gets his ass is not high for learning.

Analysis for Mathematicians I've ever heard before one year and then not get the exam registration. This year was easier because I could hear the lecture for computer science.
are over the semester away make wöchendlich homework on time and leave. These are then corrected and returned. If you do not have enough points in the homework, do not you take notes.
At this point a big thank you to my tutor who was with the distribution of points very very generous. We should
work in groups of three, so I fixed me Tede and his friends. Have mostly worked well only me, so I have the substance of the lectures will also be understood halbdwegs. Well, lectures, ... REQUIREMENTS, was there a parallel course, I was only on every other course, but whatever.
The important thing for me at the university are actually the Global exercises. Here is a lecturer at the front and calculates duties. If you are then at home, assistance is in addition been written by their own blank page and writes easily and is thereby a different values. This results in homework which bring in points.
I have my two fellow students (students) offered a month to sit down during the lecture time with me and work up the material not understood, but I was not interested in it met with.


It is Tuesday, 02/12 .. Tede applies not only to learn we promised one, but even an hour earlier (by 22 clock !!!). The countdown is on, there are still 40 hours before the exam. When learning notes Tede that he has his book at home leave. Great timing ... namely our documents we can take into the exam.
I do my best to have a job hammering in his head before we have to get up early tomorrow to pick up his book. It seemed appropriate to the study of teacher change to Bachelor, for I declare I seem too complicated for things that happen to me too trivial (easy). I'm just not against his lack of interest in mathematics compared to what I actually have too, but compensated with logical thinking.

We kip together in my 1,40 m wide bed. It's terrible. I do not know why, but I can only sleep badly when I am not alone. It takes longer to fall asleep because I'm just probably not used to. Also, I do not sleep as deeply and wake up early. I think that's terrible because I do not want to wake up the others too. Therefore, I refrain myself to move and actually prevented me so himself back to sleep it.

It is Wednesday morning (13.2.) and I torture myself out of bed. I'm awake, but I do not want to get up. There are still 30 hours before the exam.
we get ready to rise to make the bus and onto a 1-hour trip. When we arrived Tede by the parent first party with cake and salad from the birthday celebration the previous day invited to breakfast. I want to learn, but only off and on. I will not be distracted again, I will continue to share my approach to the tasks.
improved by 13 clock we are back at my house. Great, even 25 hours to retreat and has not made it. There is a sample exam, which is only weeks old. With it you can learn great, there is also a solution. The sheet is up in the night went, but we are too slow in his body. Tede need some 4 times as long for a task as it is intended.
When we go on the hunger we eat comes in nor out. Damn, that cost us determined 2 hours.
It determines clock was already 3 when we finally went to bed.

The next morning I dedicate Tede into a secret technique I have used before each module separately. And with each exam, in which I have not used them, I have not passed. It is of course not about cheating, because we must indeed all of material with them into the exam, can take what we do. I have also not yet in any exam cheating and will not start so well!

panic breaks out. There are still 4 hours until the exam and writes nurnoch Tede without understanding the model solution from the tasks that we did not yesterday. I complete my 3 leaves (= 6 pages) on which I think I have collected everything worth knowing even a few integration rules, and we leave. We are 30 minutes before the official beginning of the retreat there, but we did not see that the exam again half an hour later only beginning.
entlich it goes in the largest lecture hall. The exam will be handed out and I look at the paper. I can not help laughing aloud, as one of the 6 Tasks was already a homework assignment this semester, and I have the corrected version here. I grab the first blank page and just write on the homework. Of the other 5 tasks I create an object completely to my satisfaction, 2 with swabs and 2 only in its infancy.

me it's shit. 50%, you get in an exam, and I would have given me only 48%. DAMN, I will not write again have to. And then I'll also writes the lyrics supplied by all sorts of people on ICQ, but only where I would like to hole up alone in a corner and come out again only willing, if everything is over. But we do not begrudge me my rest.

I will find something anticipate in the future.
Returning to the theme "What else in life can still go wrong." Tede has let the Ergenis this exam decide whether he will continue to study (here) or not.
It should be said that I had reached 65% of the points (grade 3.0), Tede unfortunately only 22%, and his friend, only 20%. Both left the RWTH and are also one of the following analysis exams no longer published.
I lose by so close contact with Tede, which I find very sad.
In my 3 semesters of university I have learned in each semester with someone else. 2 of these 3 people have left the university. Although I am pleased in the next semester to make new friends, but to an anxiety on the people to approach and, second, now even the fear of losing it to the end of the next semester again.

I can enjoy my success not so.


next week.

PS:
Summary:
(missing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment