gingerbread
I spent last week in the market buying in Neuburg and could come to admire the first gingerbread. could
When you saw the last days of the window, you may still believe in the fall, but since yesterday it is sunny again, though not as warm as in July.
Why should anyone want to eat in this weather gingerbread?
Maybe I'm a little old-fashioned or too conventional, but you should eat gingerbread in my opinion, only in winter.
I love gingerbread in the winter, but if I eat one now, I should think I'd refuse.
Zwetschgendatschi is now time, and of which I have already fried one and partially eaten. In any case, no
gingerbread.
Yesterday I looked on the Internet for nvidia 3d vision, which is a pair of glasses and accessories that you can connect to the PC and then see games (and related films, images and websites) in 3D can. Something I would love to call my own, but unfortunately my laptop is probably not suitable for it, I would have to buy a new PC and a new screen, and that will be too expensive: (
Perhaps selves afford someday if I work a bit.
Unfortunately, I work again from now "only" as an inventory assistant for 5,50 € / hour, and only a few hours a month, since the dates are often during the week when I'm in the university should be.
available from ads in the newspaper and that tutors are looking for, but I did not call because until now, because I do not even as much as you can ever have, and I'm somehow afraid that I did not manage to explain the right.
Well, maybe I'll find something else.
I actually said that I was a few weeks in Hamburg? With NEM friend (the Christian). Was quite funny actually. After that, we still have
visited a mutual friend (the Christian) in Würzburg.
did after my two weeks of work I gambled with Christopher, his brother Christian on Saturday and a round nice, only Age of Empires 2 and then GTA4-The ballad of gay tony and then again aoe2. Was full of really cool and apple turnovers and pizza and chocolate, and cookies and cola also gabs! The waffles but I've taken and eaten on the train.
When I was in court on Sunday last, I realized that the last bus leaves on Sunday at half-yard eighth HALF-8?? HELLO? If the crazy? Crappy Buses in court! Since I was too mean for the taxi I had to carry my heavy bags home ^ ^
Well, now I'll drive off the same first and Kathi visit during their lunch break.
0 comments:
Post a Comment