done work!
after two weeks I am now finished with the summer job, and have earned 37 hours in 2 times more than 600 €.
now have I have four weeks until the University re-starts.
Do not know yet what I will do fine in time, I am a little busy lately with php, etc., and am about to build a small website so that, for my father as he thought necessary in a few months for a new business model.
will also help me continue with orangevir.us and scripting a few instances, etc.
And then there's my little own project in fine form of a little jump-and-runs that I want to do so themselves. can
program so much ^ ^ But you have to make a stop so that man's getting better and it makes me really very much fun.
I'm curious times when my coals arrive in the account. I will do some of it on my savings account where I get money for an internship / semester / holiday just heard. The rest I leave to my concern has fallen normal account whose status in the last few months ^ ^
What should I just keep writing, I do not really ask ^ ^ Who could ask: p
0 comments:
Post a Comment