Have written before "forever" just a text on the Lost series guide, but as I review the section on the strange boxes
Did the issue now for well over a week ago and am ready also with reading, so I go through it a try.
The Cover:
/ / I am referring to my version (center) and knew at the time that it is not in any case, several versions are
It is generally quite successful. take on the basis of the German state a promo picture from Season 4 is okay and certainly true. However, I find the red / orange a bit too harsh and inappropriate for Lost. No idea if this is for each of those issues that, or whether I have the special-edition-ugly, but as it previously circulated on the net I would have found it much better.
Oh and what is this Dharmalogozusammenstellung down there? I mean what are the Sri Lanka & Psychology logo which had never been seen in the series to look there? Instead, they had the Orchid, Looking Glass can take or Tempest logo. Oh and the Staff logo can be seen not, looks like the inverted main logo.
Introduction:
The card is a joke that the flight path would be wrong even someone noticed Lost without knowledge.
The lyrics to Lost as a series is okay, but that is nowhere mentioned Cuse and JJ on the other hand even gets an extra text is a bit strange.
btw: What you are thinking to tackle the enterprise as an image for that I will prefer not to question first. Clearly it is the latest project from JJ is totally unsuitable.
Darsteller-/Charakterübersicht:
-itself I did not grumble too much. They are all relatively well written and contain all important to the actors. What bothers me but the fact that Locke has received only one page (Jack, Kate and Sawyer have 3) and comes after Sayid. Oh and the Freight agent have failed to occur. Otherwise quite solid.
Episode Guide:
/ / paragraph on assessment
The summaries of the episodes are usually wrong, but they have now and then small errors in how people exchanged.
But if the criteria is an entirely ignores the useful guide. Oh yes on nearly every page has some nice Triva-Facts are mentioned.
Overall impression:
The booklet is for beginners who want to see any episode a second time very helpful and certainly practical. Furthermore, it has a lot of really good pictures and nice Triviafakten, but for Lostgeeks it is imo a waste of money because it offers nothing new. is located exactly at, but the sticking point at a cost of 10Euro be assumed that there tend to buy Lost freaks - a new entrant will pay something for such a little price. It is better to first
rumlesen 10min in it and then decide whether it is worth the money.
Where can I read it again now .. it may very well be that it was reads, in part, but very stupid, which is because each paragraph I have rewritten a thousand times and it sounds a whole lot of negative.
0 comments:
Post a Comment