Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wrist Band Colour Meanings

Prinz Pi - Berlin Big Love

Berlin
love of my life Swear In Berlin, the people in court on a hollow Bible
Berlin, you are unique - sometimes good sometimes bad
And always there when no one expects you

This is for friends who are in heaven, I come soon after
I am telling you every night, half asleep The
is for the people who think the are
silk outside, yet remarkably remains pure in heart like a child
This is for people who are in prison, where the walls are gray
So they think they are almost blind
The chilln in prison at her window
As the real hero has become a cheesy gangster film
The people that just parents who exert
because they want their kids inherit a better world
This is R & D r the kids from my yard
This is for the mother in me, she pulls her son alone is the size
for the good cops, there are far too little of it
But if I were to complain, that would be here an eternal song
This is the neighborhood I'm Prince
Pi of Berlin and broadcast live from my Berlin City Palace

my great love
In Berlin Swear people to justice a hollow Bible
Berlin you're unique - good times bad times
And always there when no one expects you

This is for the road teams are hot because they get dressed
our stickers, glue on the streets of Berlin
Here blows a cold wind, so the collar above
husteln every day because we have to pay off the days
If you're not from here, you can not feel the shit
It's like when people here shit and not wash
And while many try to imitate the rich
Berliner Kindl dependent children is different than the beer
As Becks-Gold, that's piss for us
We are a German master in this art dissenden
And besides curry sausage and football there are many more
Prenzelberg means small Swabia, so many move here

Berlin
love of my life Swear In Berlin, the people in court on a hollow Bible
Berlin you are unique - Good times bad times
And always there when no one expects you

I lean back pulling on my cigarette
I was talking on the street again since I rap
I output, let out what has to go
And the scene feels like putting on shit slips
The moment when you realize what has happened
One can not help it, but figured the brain it
A moment of freezing, comically
Before on lying the ground screaming "What a shit!"
Anyway, I'm still the same
no faster and no coupons Keller
with corpses can no plates are sufficient for the hunger in me
With every breath I feel like the lungs exhale air pulsates
my city, I smell their fragrance
the smell of asphalt and perfume from the brothel
from cars and sweat, subway stations and parks
This is not the center of the world but not her ass

Berlin my great love
Swear In Berlin, the people in court on a hollow Bible
Berlin you are unique - good times bad times
And always there when you expect no

0 comments:

Post a Comment