queue
Somehow I know at the time not know what to broadcast standard. In the queue are currently Heroes, Life, Roseanne and The Hughleys aka among single neighbor. Heroes I just want to see to have seen around the times. Life reads the story of her nice, let's see obs is good and Roseanne will I just completely and look in the right order. Guck probably ego but not always, and if the hard drive space is coming to the end, it flies back down. A fate which has already seen several old-school sitcoms with me. The Hughleys I will soon see forever complete, unfortunately I have so far only the first two seasons.
can bring myself to watch one of the series but I am not so far. Instead, I'll grad a Gilmore Girls rerun, which is in view of the fact that I have the series in recent weeks for the first time ever seen completely, sort of strange.
movies I can sometimes work off again. Watchmen, Dark Knight, 9 to 5 - Days in Porn, Lesbian Vampire Killers and Scrubs - A XXX Parody want to be seen and those are just the ones eh schon rumliegen.
Watchmen & Dark Knight sind einfach total must-sees. Irgendwie merkwürdig dass ich DK noch immer nicht gesehen hab, hab mich damals total drauf gefreut. Mir ging dann aber der Hype so aufn Sack dass ich ihn bisher gemieden hab. Zu Watchmen sag ich nur Rorschach!
Tja und dann die Porn & Trash Abteilung. Bei 9 to 5 bin ich ja mal gespannt ob es wirklich interessant ist oder nur eine langweilige 0815 Porndoku. Lesbian Vampire Killers. Ich hab außer dem offensichtlichem keine Ahnung worums geht. Ich fand den Titel überzeugend genug. Abwarten ob der film was kann. Den Scrubs Porn brauch ich eigentlich nicht sehen, da ich das Script schon vor Ewigkeiten gelesen hab und It can even be pretty good - so for a porno - I am actually in action against porn, but at times Scrubs can make an exception. Well the rest is no matter. Not to mention that the actors are almost all occupied inappropriate. Especially the blending Elliot is an insult to the great Sarah Chalke.
Now I will definitely be the first two episodes of The Big Bang Theory look ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment